Monday, May 7, 2012

Resources

I have been making a list of resources as I go thru this journey. My plan was that once I kicked some breast cancer ass I would post all resources. I think tho that it would be good to share them periodically, in case anyone needs them.


www.friendsarebyyourside.com List of salons in the US that offer free wigs to breast cancer patients.

www.headhuggers.org Knit, crochet and sewing patterns for head coverings.

www.youngsurvival.org Online help for young women with breast cancer

http://www.keep-a-breast.org/programs/treasuredchest/ This company will send you a kit to make a cast of your current or new breasts which you can then decorated any way you want. It’s free

www.takethemameal.com A website where people can help ensure that your family is well fed while you go thru a difficult time. In my opinion this is the best website you can visit if you want to help someone else.

www.pabreastcancer.org Online resource for women in PA battling breast cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment